From Wednesday 8th September, we will be operating in alert level 2.
What does this mean for you.
- Our staff will be wearing masks in reception. This is a mandatory requirement for customer service roles and we encourage you to wear yours too.
- Scanning in is compulsory, or signing our register at reception.
- All communal facilities will be re opened, including Spas, however bookings essential for these.
- We will be keeping a close eye on numbers in the park to numbers do not make it difficult to keep 2 meters away from others.
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment is available at all common areas. We go by the motto. ‘sanitise in, sanitise out’ every time you enter a communal area.
See you soon!