From Wednesday 8th September, we will be operating in alert level 2.
What does this mean for you.
- Our staff will be wearing masks in reception. This is a mandatory requirement for customer service roles and we encourage you to wear yours too.
- Scanning in is compulsory, or signing our register at reception.
- All communal facilities will be re opened, including Spas, however bookings essential for these.
- We will be keeping a close eye on numbers in the park to numbers do not make it difficult to keep 2 meters away from others.
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment is available at all common areas. We go by the motto. ‘sanitise in, sanitise out’ every time you enter a communal area.
- The underfloor heating will be on, drying room facilities cranking, all ready for the fresh snow due in the forecast this weekend.
See you soon!
Wanaka TOP 10 Holiday Park is currently operating under Level 4 restrictions.
This means we are open to self-contained campervans only.
Our communal facilities are only available to those that do not have a self-contained vehicle or cabin.
Our reception remains staffed from 9.00am - 5pm, for emails and phone calls and calls diverted to Andrea's mobile outside of these hours for urgent inquiries.
Please email us [email protected] in the first instance for any inquiries regarding bookings or cancellations.
We understand that disruption to travel plans is stressful and we are working through requests as quickly as possible.
You can also contact us on 03 443 7766 or 0212221418