Relax or cook in our communal kitchen and lounge.
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player and Chromecast.
- A large communal fridge and freezer, an open oven with hot tops, hot water dispenser and toasters.
Our bathrooms are clean and warm, especially in winter with underfloor heating.
- Showers are unlimited, but we encourage our guests to be quick to preserve local wildlife.
The BBQ pavilion acts as a perfect outdoor cooking area, to mingle with other guests and cook your steaks on the stainless hot plates.
Heaters in the roof space, keep you warm on cold nights.
The BBQs have stainless steel hot plates and hobs for cooking with pots and pans. A sink, toaster, kettle, and barbecue utensils are provided.
We have two sun protected playgrounds on-site: one with a baby swing and trampoline.
Visit front desk to participate in a scavenger hunt or to borrow DVDs and games.
A change table is located in our accessibility toilet and shower room.
Available upon request: portacots, highchairs, baby baths, mountain buggy.
Rent a bike to explore Wanaka's many gorgeous trails.
Bikes range in size from 17 – 27 inches.
Tag along bike, and child and baby seats are available.
Includes complimentary puncture repair kit, tire pump, lock, and helmet (helmets must be worn at all times in accordance with NZ laws).
Spa & Sauna
We have one hot tub (39 C), an immersion/cold pool (20 C), and a sauna.
Private 1 hour sessions are available from 3pm-9pm (last booking 8pm)
- $30 for an hour, plus $15 per extra person (max of 4)
- To book ahead, email reception and request a date and time slot or ask when you check in.
- Time slots cannot be guaranteed and are based on availability.
- Terms and conditions apply and will be discussed on check in
Carwash & Vacuum
We understand that campervans are your homes and need to stay clean and tidy!
Make use of our free carwash and vacuum bay. With the push of a button vacuum your vehicle and give it a scrub with a brush and hose.
We have a standard carwash bay available near our motels for rental cars.
Ski & Snowboard Facilities
Available in winter during office hours.
We have a large drying room for ski and snowboard gear.
Additionally, we have a wax room to prepare your equipment the hill.
Wax can be purchased from reception.
Wanaka TOP 10 welcomes responsible pet owners, with their dogs that are well socialised and properly cared for.
Dogs are welcome on our powered sites, however, there are strictly no pets in units or cabins.
Read our pet policy here